1. About Purchases
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all sales of goods and other items exhibited on BUYMA shall be between the Personal Shopper selling the goods and the user buying the goods. The BUYMA website and the operating company for BUYMA shall not be responsible for any obligations of the seller. Users buying from a Personal Shopper are advised to be aware of applicable terms and conditions when buying via BUYMA.
2. Case of refunds/exchanges
All sales of goods and other items on BUYMA cannot be returned to the seller for a refund, or exchanged for another item, except in the following limited cases:
- The bought item, as delivered, is materially different from that which was ordered (e.g. different size, color, material, model, version).
- Examples of legitimate cases for a return or exchange:
- Ordered item was short-sleeved, but the delivered item is long‐sleeved
- Ordered item was size S, but the delivered item is size M
- Ordered item was Black, but the delivered item is White
- The delivered item was damaged in transit or before shipment (damages caused by the buyer shall NOT be subject to return or exchange).
- The delivered item has significant defects.
- Examples of significant defects:
- The zipper of the boot cannot be closed
- The shirt is missing a button
- The shoes are missing their shoelaces
- If the Personal Shopper has accepted a refund/exchange in advance via his/her specific refund/exchange policy.
- In each of the cases above, sufficient evidence must be provided, via BUYMA Message, to the Personal Shopper selling the item in order for a return or exchange to be authorized.
- BUYMA Member Support reserves the right to assist with refunds/exchange issues between a seller and a buying user, although we are not obliged to do so.
3. Refunds/exchange Authorization
Unless otherwise agreed by BUYMA, all refunds and/or exchanges must be authorized in advance by the seller. BUYMA reserves the rights to withhold any refunds (in full or in part) on bought items returned to the seller, or to BUYMA, without prior consent from the seller (via BUYMA Message) or BUYMA Member Support.
- In the case of an unauthorized return, the seller (or BUYMA) is not required to re-ship the returned item back to the buying user until the issue is resolved.
- If refund/exchange authorization has been provided, the buying user must follow the exact procedures as provided by the seller (via BUYMA Message), or those by BUYMA Member Support, in order for the refund/exchange to be effective. BUYMA shall not be responsible for delays in refunding/exchanging due to the buying user not following the procedures requested.
4. Refunds/exchange Period
Any buying user with a legitimate reason for returning the delivered item for a refund or exchange must contact the seller for refunds/exchange authorization within seven (7) days after delivery of the item.
5. Supplementary Information
If the Personal Shopper selling did not or does not have his/her own return /exchange policy, the BUYMA’s Return & Exchange Policy shall apply at all times.